Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Back!!

Hello my lovely ladies! 
Sorry I haven't been posting on our blog in a while. 
I am back and going to post a few recipes tonight when I get home. 
I am SOOOOOO excited to see you all in 15 days! Woo hoo. 

Julia- Is everything set with the transportation and wineries?  If not, how can I help? 
Kate- Do you have your booby shirts and dresses ready to let the twins out?
Melanie- Are you ready to get your cuddle on with me?

Anyways, thought I would drop a quick note and say hi. 
I hope that you all have a great day and I'll be posting tonight :)
xo

2 comments:

  1. Transportation is set. They're called Lexacon Tours - you girls should add them to see whats up. I was just tasting with Ryan, the co-owner and cousin of my friend this past weekend. He knows of the coolest wineries. It was so much fun!
    Miss you all xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. eekkk...boobie shirts...I was just thinking about that tonight. I'll have to dig something out from the deep trenches of my closet...hahhaa..it's been a while since I have played that card. ; )

    I can't even tell you ladies how excited I am to see you! What amazing friends you are! Love you three so much! xxoo

    ReplyDelete