Thursday, March 11, 2010

Banana Bread


Couldn't decide on a pie...
soooo I decided to make my favorite banana bread

2 1/2 C Flour
1 t Salt
2 t Baking Soda
1/2 lb of Butter
2 C Sugar
3 Eggs
6 Bananas (mashed)

Heat oven to 350 degrees
Mix dry ingredients and wet separately...
combine in a big bowl using a hand mixer

I spray the bread pans with Pam Baking Spray
Pour mix into two pans

Cook for about 40 minutes or until done.

ENJOY : )

This recipe is so easy and it works perfectly every time.
Chris got into the bread before we took a picture...
hence the missing piece.

Love you girls. xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I need to get better at Quick Breads and baking. I am going to get some bananas this weekend and make this. I <3 Banana Bread. Yum Yum! And I love your bread pans, they're too cute! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM. I need to get better at baking. I burn everything. Yes, even if it comes from a box of pre-mixed stuff.

    Ovens hate me.

    ReplyDelete