Wednesday, March 3, 2010

White Chicken Chili



I have so many recipes that I want to
post...but today I am posting only one.

This is a SiMpLe & DeLiSh...

White Chicken Chili

2 lbs chicken breast
24 oz. great northern beans
jar of mild salsa (pick your favorite)
jar of medium salsa (again your favorite)
large block of monterey jack cheese
large block of pepper jack cheese

clean and trim chicken. cut into cubes.
cook cubed chicken in salsa until no longer pink.

put the chicken and salsa into the crockpot on low
add white beans (entire contents of can)

leave in crockpot on low for 3-4 hrs.
1 hour before serving cut both blocks of cheese into cubes
and add them to the crockpot.

Serve over & with tortilla chips, sour cream & cheese for topping.

text me for questions lovies. <3>

3 comments:

  1. This looks great. I just watched Giada make a similar chili with white beans and chicken. She used curry, but I like your idea of adding the salsa. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this tonight for Dev and some friends and it was a HUGE success. I also added corn which gave it a nice sweetness. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! So glad it turned out well. I'll try adding corn next time...yum

    ReplyDelete