Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet Potato Fries


I make sweet potatoes of some kind for
Chris & I at least twice a week and...

here in Texas you can't go far without
finding the most yummy
Sweet Potato Fries...

they are healthy, easy to make & tasty

preheat oven to 400 degrees

take two sweet potatoes and cut them into wedges

put the wedges onto a baking sheet and spray with
baking spray (or I use spray butter...0 cals & works so well)

then put into the oven for 20-30 minutes depending on the
size of the fries.

Try one for taste...they should be somewhat crunchy on
the outside and soft inside.

Sometimes we add salt & have them with ketchup...
sometimes we put a little cinnamon and
butter for a dessert type of treat.

ENJOY xxoo




2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing. I have to say I usually cheat and get the ones from Trader Joes in the freezer section. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris was sold on the frozen ones too...until we started making these. : ) Maybe he just likes to see me in the kitchen getting my cook on. haha

    ReplyDelete